Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shining brighter than ever

Swinging back through 60s-70s;
Fashion Figure












The 60s through 70s were the times where fashion got its breakthrough, and Twiggy being the style icon of this period can be unforgettably, unbelievably beautiful. 
I'm having such great inspiration these days through the 70s.

Thank youu!
















Pulled out this pair of leopard print jumpsuit and denim for the starters. 
Today marks the birthday of my boyfriend, treated him to Rango and had an invisible cake and my index as a candle. I had him wish and blow it as if it's real. 
& later today, i'm feeling some mustard skirt and still thinkin' what could go with it best for drinks over at the Toy Musuem. 
I can't wait.


Have a great weekend!!!
Because I know my weekend will be exceptionally lovely. 

Damn, I have a long list of to do's- Layouts/ Editorial/ Product Page planning.......... I can't wait to get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment