Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspirations

Tonight is one of my lucky nights out of the month of March. 
I love chancing upon all that beautiful stuff around me. 
These imageries are getting me all hyped up, finding all that amazing site to look at. I love photography, and now let's enjoy some 3D effected photography by :

Baldovino Barani










(trendland.net)

This is one of those glamorous editorials that gets me. 
Oh, how I love that layering of accessories, so heavily styled, amazing amazing!!!!!!


ANOTHER EDITORIAL
Barbies puppe ken editorial in GQ style Germany










(Standarddeviation)

Reminds me of my childhood where I used to just dress up Barbie. Also, I remember shopping for furniture and shoes and clothes for her, not forgetting KEN! Awww how cute really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment