Friday, February 11, 2011

it's a craxy day

Hi guys, no pictures today. I had a bad start and good mid day and till now. 
1>
 I woke up 1030 when I have class at 11am.
2> 
Woreee crap to school without make up
3>
 My phone wassssssssssssss down totally since 11am.


.... Things got better


4> 
The taxi uncle was too cute, he told me to read a lettter for him. and i thought he'd give discount but no! ahahah i'm kiddin!
5> 
My mum tricked me to Chinatown, plann was t actually get my sim card fixed, but actually was for frog porridge!
6>  
Mum: Get my phone for me in my bag! 
Me: There! your phone!
Mum: Get my keys for me at the bottom!
Me: what???? Wherrrrre???
Mum: Don't lie thereeee.
Me: WHOOOOOO NEW PHONE!!!!!
HUGGG KISS HUSSSS AND KISSES!
Mum: you knew right, you don't seem too surprise ahahaahah.
7>
Mum:I was gonna have you go do your hair in royal blue which is classy better than your messy terrible hair!! 
Me: REGRETS!


Perfecto day, tonight will be a good night! Pre celebration for my 19th.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment