Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey Monday

The guys, in motion
& her doc marts.
My very good friend
This is such a hilarious photo, just trying t get a motion shot, turned out to be ummmm, funnily nice. 
The perfect expression.

Today was insane, the massive rain was terrible. The weather couldn't get more chilly. Slipped on my latest buy, the wooly outerwear with hood, was so happy as the weather allowed me to. (: However, I got really lazy and just slipped on a pair of flip flops. Guys, when the weather gets better in here, I will post some exciting shots! The photos above are just us guys fooling around school, trying t get some shots done. I'm sorry for the lack of outfits posts, i promise i'll be diligent during the festive season this week, i'll come back loads of outfit posts! 
Laters!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment